INTEGRATED QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The company MICo, spol. s r.o. has implemented an integrated quality management system acc. to ČSN EN ISO 9001 extended by quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials acc. to EN ISO 3834-2, environmental management system acc. to EN ISO 14001 and occupational health and safety management system acc. to ČSN ISO 45001:2018 in the field of design and manufacture of heat exchangers, boilers, pressure vessels, structures and piping systems, production and assembly of steel structures, repairs and reconstructions of selected pressure equipment and the design and manufacture of sealing components.
The quality management system of MICo servis, spol. s r.o. according to the requirements of the ČSN EN ISO 9001 standard is part of the documentation of MICo, spol. s r.o. in the field of design and production of sealing components, servicing of fittings and safety valves, training and supervision over the installation of flange connections.
The company’s management has set the following priorities as part of the sustainable development strategy of its integrated management system:
- implementation of high quality products meeting the requirements and expectations of the customers
- minimizing the negative impacts of its activities on the environment
- ensuring a high level of health and safety at work
To fulfill this strategy, we commit ourselves to the following:
- Comply with the legal requirements and the relevant requirements of interested parties.
- As means of customer satisfaction to choose the quality that is the basic precondition for competitiveness.
- Provide effective help to all customers who expect or need the help.
- Establish mutually beneficial supplier relationships that will enable a flexible response to customer requirements when needed.
- Make efforts to actively prevent environmental pollution and to use materials and technologies with respect to their environmental impact.
- Create a safe working environment to prevent accidents and damage to health.
- Promote innovation processes including modern management methods, information systems and support technologies used.
- Create a team of satisfied and skilled employees who are themselves the source of new ideas.
- Provide the necessary resources to achieve the effective functioning of the established processes
- Decision-making reflects safety first.
- Continually improve the integrated management system that has been introduced to achieve higher performance.